Luke Fontaine is a marketing consultant, growth and operations strategist, financial architect to entrepreneurs, and recording artist.
As a business owner and independent expert, Luke has advised over 100 companies ranging from 6-figure solopreneur businesses all the way up to 9-figure giants. With experience in marketing strategy, operations management, technology systems and more, there are few organizational roles Luke hasn’t excelled at. Currently, he serves as a partner and COO of Online Coach University and has been the co-architect behind the company’s rapid ascension from a 6-figure business into multiple 7 figures.
If You Enjoy The Thought Room Please Subscribe and Give Us a 5-Star Rating ★★★★★ and Review on Apple Podcasts or give us a shoutout on Instagram with your favorite moment from this episode for a chance to be re-shared. Find me on Instagram @hallie_rosebud and @thoughtroompodcast.
If the Thought Room means something to you, I want to know.
Your voice means the world, and YOU matter to me.
Please consider writing me a line or two, or share your excitement by tapping the link below.
As a thank you, download my free gift to you: 5 Minutes to Freedom Meditation https://www.hallierose.com/meditation
This episode is sponsored by:
BetterHelp Online Counseling:
Click here → https://betterhelp.com/thoughtroom
Code: THOUGHTROOM for 10% off your first month
Ayahuasca Retreats at Soltara Healing Center:
Click here → http://soltara.co/thoughtroom
$200 off Ayahuasca retreats at Soltara Healing Center with code THOUGHTROOM.
3rd Eye Cacao:
Click here —> https://thirdeyecacao.com/thoughtroom
Use the coupon code “THOUGHTROOM” for 15% off!
Why cacao? As an excellent alternative to coffee, cacao is rich in theobromine, a native relative to caffeine. Theobromine’s heart-opening effects energize the body and elevate the mood. Third Eye Cacao is organically grown, hand picked and sun-dried. Just boil water— Third Eye Cacao is easy enough for your morning ritual, and pure enough to be used for cacao ceremonies! (Check out Ep. 40 with Third Eye Founder, Neil Ryan Dumra).
7:28 – How curiosity and music led Luke to entrepreneurship
- How Luke regained control and found lightness after a harrowing experience in the music industry
- Why Luke turned music into a passion and pivoted to building a digital agency from the ground up
17:26 – Reframing our failures as lessons and successes
- How attachment to certain outcomes can create the perception of failure
22:22 – Finding our why so we can set the right benchmarks of success
- How envisioning our perfect day can help us find clarity in business
29:56 – Luke’s top tips for new entrepreneurs
- The importance of being in integrity, finding mentors, and asking what you can offer when starting out
- Should we build businesses out of our passions or compartmentalize them?
- Using success metrics rather than emotions to guide our business decisions
33:54 – The critical importance of rest and reflection in running a successful business
- How to take the first steps toward starting a business when you are juggling other obligations
52:22 – How to get out of your own way and stop helicopter parenting your business
57:04 – Synchronicity and trusting the chaotic organization of the universe
- Luke’s trip to Iceland that led to business developments and run-ins with rockstars
- Learning to embrace the seasons of life and the cyclical nature of being in the cosmic dance
Luke on IG | @luke_fontaine
“Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less” by Greg McKeown
Connect with Hallie Rose:
Thought Room IG | https://www.instagram.com/thoughtroompodcast/
Hallie Rose IG | https://www.instagram.com/hallie_rosebud/
Website | www.thoughtroompodcast.com
WAYS TO SUPPORT THIS SHOW!
→ SUBSCRIBE: Apple, Spotify, YouTube
→ LEAVE A SHORT APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: https://kite.link/Review Would you please consider leaving a typed review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds and even a line or two makes a really big difference in helping to land prominent guests and help others discover the show!
→ SHARE: Spread the word! Text a friend this episode!
Tag @hallie_rosebud @thoughtroompodcast on your IG story or feed