ALSO AVAILABLE ON:
Cyrus Sutton is a professional surfer, award-winning filmmaker, and co-founder of the reef-safe, organic sunscreen brand Manda. He has created numerous social and environmental impact films and his projects have been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Scientific American, Condé Naste, and Huffington Post. As a dedicated environmental activist, Cyrus is passionate about working with B-corps and conscious businesses: some of his notable clients include Patagonia, Dr. Bronners, Adidas, GoPro, and Teva.
- Sadness as a catalyst for creative expression
- Guilt, creativity and resistance
- Interpreting our pain
- A confusing time to be a man: toxic masculinity, shame, and why blame is not the answer
- ‘Our fear is the gatekeeper of the magic’
- Is success subjective?
- Law of Attraction & ‘manifesting muffins’
- Are our thoughts on autopilot?: People as pattern-makers
- Manipulation, politics, media, globalism
- Is your sunscreen damaging the ocean?
- Climate change & replenishing Earth’s ecosystems and creating a sustainable future
- Film: Riding Waves by Cyrus Sutton
- Film: I AM THIS Preview by Cyrus Sutton
- Book: The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Book: The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Book: Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity by David Lynch
- Book: The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham by Esther & Jerry Hicks
- Audiobook: Nonviolent Communication: Create Your Life, Your Relationships, and Your World in Harmony with Your Values (Audiobook) by Marshall B. Rosenberg
- Book: Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships (Paperback) by Marshall B. Rosenberg
- Website: Guayaki Presents: www.cometolife.com
Cyrus’s Reef-Safe, Organic Sunscreen Brand MANDA:
Connect with Cyrus Sutton
Connect with Hallie Rose:
Subscribe to The Thought Room:
The Thought Room is offered freely and funded entirely by listener support.
All interviews are done in-person for better chemistry, more intimacy, and more powerful storytelling. Donations to this podcast support travel expenses and pay for the fees of our podcast hosting platform.
Click here to support The Thought Room on Patreon so we can keep alchemizing epic magic for thine ears! Your support really makes a difference.