ALSO AVAILABLE ON:
Pat Divilly is a Tedx Speaker, author, podcaster, and mindset & personal mastery coach.
On Christmas day in 2012, Pat hit rock bottom: he was depressed, lying to his family about his business’s failure, and unable to even afford a 13 euro ($14 USD) bus ticket home. In this week’s episode of The Thought Room, Pat shares the secrets behind how he climbed out of depression and set himself on the track to become a wildly successful fitness personality and entrepreneur.
- Imposter syndrome, start-ups, and entrepreneurship challenges
- Pat’s incredible story of a business failure, going completely broke, and hitting rock bottom
- Love, fear, showing up as yourself
- “Fear is like standing on the diving board. The longer you stand on the diving board the more time you have to create stories of how it’s gonna go wrong”
- Mindset and momentum
- Growing a successful business: “From little acorns, oaks do grow.”
- People, projections, and making assumptions: “The world is a mirror”
- Vulnerability and ‘showing your belly first’
- ‘Our biggest teachers are the people we don’t get along with’
- The power of the intentional pause
- Goal-setting, expectations, creating habits
- Motivation vs. Inspiration
Upgrade Your Life by Pat Divilly
Pat Divilly’s Tedx Talk on Youtube
Pat Divilly Podcast
A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks
Money and the Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Tara Brach Podcast
“In many a piece of music, it’s the pause or the rest that gives the piece its beauty and its shape.” -Pico Iyer
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” –Viktor Frankl
I would love to share some more magic with you. I’m always learning cool things that I can’t always fit in the podcasts. Drop your email address hereeeee to get dope extras and deeper dives with The Thought Room Newsletter.
Subscribe to The Thought Room:
iTunes | https://tinyurl.com/qp3mqnp
Spotify | https://tinyurl.com/wxyzmdw
Stitcher | https://tinyurl.com/wrxv39g
Connect with Pat Divilly:
Website | www.patdivilly.com
IG | www.instagram.com/patdivilly
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/PatDivillyFit/
Connect with Hallie Rose:
Website | www.thoughtroompodcast.com
Thought Room IG | https://www.instagram.com/thoughtroompodcast/
Hallie Rose IG | https://www.instagram.com/hallie_rosebud/
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for the TRP Newsletter | www.thoughtroompodcast.com
Patreon | https://www.patreon.com/thoughtroom
The Thought Room is offered freely and funded entirely by listener support.
All interviews are done in-person for better chemistry, more intimacy, and more powerful storytelling. Donations to this podcast support travel expenses and pay for the fees of our podcast hosting platform.
Click here to support The Thought Room on Patreon so we can keep alchemizing epic magic for thine ears! Your support really makes a difference.
Special thanks to Emmy-Award winning composer Kodomo (Chris Child) for allowing us to use his brilliant track Concept 1 as our theme song.