ALSO AVAILABLE ON:
Joe Hawley played 8 years in the NFL for the Falcons and the Buccaneers before converting to minimalism, starting his blog (@manvandogblog) and traveling around North America with his dog Freedom. This episode was recorded inside of Joe’s pimped-out camper van at a campsite in Freeport, Maine.
- Van life
- Minimalism, downsizing, and simplifying your life
- The story of how Joe “manifested” his perfect van
- The power of thought: can we really manifest our reality?
- The Law of Attraction
- Intermittent Fasting
- The Dangers of the standard American diet
- The myths of eating fat
- Keto, Paleo, plant-based diets, Veganism
- Gut biome & micronutrients
- Why you might be getting tired after breakfast
- Does food have a vibration?
- What is intuitive eating?
- Can meditation prevent or help remediate brain trauma from high impact sports?
- “Minimalism” documentary on Netflix
- “The Magic Pill” on Netflix
- Headspace App
- InsightTimer App
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A, Singer
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
I would love to share some more magic with you. I’m always learning cool things that I can’t always fit in the podcasts. Drop your email address hereeeee to get dope extras and deeper dives with The Thought Room Newsletter.
Subscribe to The Thought Room:
Connect with Hallie Rose:
The Thought Room is offered freely and funded entirely by listener support.
All interviews are done in-person for better chemistry, more intimacy, and more powerful storytelling. Donations to this podcast support travel expenses and pay for the fees of our podcast hosting platform.
→ Click here to support The Thought Room on Patreon so we can keep alchemizing epic magic for thine ears! Your support really makes a difference.